VISIT TO CHAPPELL ALLERTON

Posted , 12 users are following.

had my three monthly check up, last year my crp was 47 now <5, BUT pains in neck and shoulders, down my neck into my arms, and feet and hands swelling.

So going to have injections, in hands and bum on the 31st Jan 2019, going to go to a day ward, when i had my bum injectins before just went to see the nurse.

Has anyone else had this procedure done at all.

I am trying to reduce from 8mg to 7mg but not having any luck, the rhematologist was pleased with my bloods, but why the pain i asked, he thought it was more likely to be RA so trying the injections.

any thoughts anyone.

thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What makes him think it might be RA? And what are the injections?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.