Visitors today and I feel awful

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I have been up early cleaning because I have visitors later and we are going out for a meal. Trust me to be having a bad day today of all days. To top it all mum has rang to ask if she can bring her washing over for me to do, how could I refuse. She, is 86 and fit as a fiddle. All I really want to do is chill out. Sorry for the winge, no one else to share with, husband to busy watching sport on TV, lol. I just hope I won't yawn all day.

Best wishes all.

Mona lina

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I feel for you Lina and living on my own I also have no one to share my problems with.

​Mine is that my head drops forward and it is difficult now to straighten my spine but as I take Co - Codomol tablets and capsules of pure Turmeric powder my pain is less than it was.   

• Posted

Hi Felicity,

So sorry that you are having to cope alone with your condition. My problems are not nearly as bad as yours (having read your other posts). I hope that everything turns out well for you should you decide to have the operation.

My day went OK, had a dodgy moment at the dinner table but I think it was anxiety, anyhow I held in there.

I recently bought curcumin95 but haven't started them yet. I use otc painkillers and capsaicin cream. I also attend physiotherapy. I get tired after doing my neck exercises probably because my neck muscles are weak. I tend to tilt my head to the left, I don't know why, just noticed myself doing it. I think my problems are work related, slouching over a computer, bad posture is what my physio said. I also get tinnitus and dizziness or more of a muggy head feeling. I get dizzy turning on my right in bed. Being referred to ENT.

I hope you find some relief soon.

Best wishes

Lina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.