visual

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I saw friend yesterday for the first time in 6weeks.

We got out of the car to go in the house and she just stopped wide mouthed and looked utterly gob smacked.  Couldn't work out what was wrong.  Eventually she said.... "OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE VANASHING! Look at your waist"

Well, to say that those words made me feel bloody amazing is an understatement lol.

So, even if you feel like you're getting nowhere and the scales dont appear to be moving the chances are the inches are coming off and yyou are toning up.

Believe and keep going xx

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Claire, nice to hear you sound more positive.. I don't think I am doing very well but I am sticking at it.! Xx
    • Posted

Measure yourself I find that far more rewarding as I dont care what the scales say. Its about how I feel/look
    • Posted

Thanks Rachel. 

Just be positive. None of this half empty thinking.  U will do it! Xx

• Posted

Hi its taken me 5weeks to loose 7lbs was a bit disappointed but like you people are asking if I've lost weight so it has cheered me up no end really determined can't wait for next weigh in xx mags.  Also well done Claire xx
  • Posted

Sorry about that. Wish we were able to delete. Anyway well done Claire. It's lovely when others notice.

Joy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.