Visual snow like effect but in one side of left eye only

Posted , 3 users are following.

So its been 3-4 weeks already that im having something that i can best describe like tv with no image effect but its transparent , in left side of my left eye and a very small one on right side, searched all over the internet and cant find anything like it, its like transparent pixels moving in random way like tv without image is all i can do to describe it, i don't see it in darkness, only in bright/white areas, it is worth to mention i have a migraine on left side also, does not really bother me too much its only annoying, but i think its getting a bit worse every day...

Sorry my english is bad and this is the best possible way i could describe it..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I would go to the optometrist and they can check on it for you.
  • Posted

Make an appointment with an optician who can look inside your eye and as soon as possible. .  If they find nothing abnormal,go to your doctor.   Never ignore anything that seems to be going wrong with your eyes. They are too precious to mess around with.
  • Posted

Is it flashing like lights or what?
    • Posted

Nothing is really flashing, also i have been to optometrist but nothing was figured out in the end i have to go check it again.. 
  • Posted

Sometimes they just have to keep an eye on things. You could always see your regular doctor too if the eye doc didn't help.

• Posted

Search for "visual snow" on internet.     Does this sound like your symptoms?

• Posted

It says visual snow in title of this discussion, i researched  visual snow a bit but this does not seem to be it, something similar maybe..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.