Visual snow with blood thinners

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone get visual snow with bloody thinners ? Noticing mine is getting worse maybe because the blood is thinner I don't know

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What do you mean by visual snow

• Posted

You see like like a snow or static TV in your vision load of dots moving fast
  • Posted

Do you mean like the black and white dots that seem to appear in our eye sight but only white in colour ? the medical profession call these " floaters " I did have when I started but I don't think, well I didn't think of putting it down to the blood thinners as I use to get them before being put onto blood thinning medication. Did you get a Consumer Product Information sheet with your medication ? it will tell you most of the known side effects of that drug.

• Posted

I don't know about snow but I have had some visual changes. My left eye has had some sharp pains and some days I find it hard to focus like on a road sign. ( I wear glasses).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.