Vitamin B12

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello ladies..do anyone take vitamin B12 and how much is recommended daily..I read it helps out alittle..Thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I take b12 as i am likely deficient due to a restricted diet. it helps me with my Tinnitus but I dont think it affects my menopause symptoms.

I believe the b vitamins in general are helpful with anxiety/depression, if you may be deficient in your diet. Otherwise they pass out of the body as they are water soluble. Maybe a blood test to check all your vitamin and mineral levels would be a good idea. Iron deficiency is something to check, too?

• Edited

Yes important to look into because I know a few people who need the B12 monthy shot because the pills weren't absorbing for whatever reason..

• Posted

ok thanks..was just checking thought I saw something about them helping..hope you guys are doing good..

• Edited

Hi. I take Vitamin B12 700mg and have done for years. I believe that it does help with menopause symptoms as it is my understanding that it helps with memory. I also take it as I am a vegan and therefore do not gain this vitamin naturally x

• Edited

hi Charlotte I am by no means medically qualified. all I can say is that I have been taking that dosage for years.

• Posted

HI Charlotte

I take 1 vitb12 tab in the mornings... it does help with palpitations and energy levels... for me anyway... not helping for my stress right now... I all of a sudden got such a stress attack and I felt how my skin on my face felt hot, flushed and creepy crawly like... also feeling a little dizzy.. Urgh.. hope you feel better soon...

Tams

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.