ive heard of this

helping/curing EPV?

any thoughts?

any experience with this?......

thank u

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

you needa high dose C and for this you have to get a blood test first .

• Posted

My doctor refused to do this for me.

• Posted

yes you have to go to a naturopath its expensive but vit c iv high dose is recommended

• Posted

I think you have to go to alternative Dr?

what are your symptoms....?

how long have you been sick?

Im on month 7

feels like longer......still struggling......

• Posted

Hi Starr,

I don't have any experience or knowledge about this therapy, very much hoping that someone with experience of it can offer some wise and good advice regarding this and if it is something worth exploring or not. Still thinking about you and rooting for you.

Craig

• Posted

thank u!

i was curious about this treatment-

but after seeing so many drs and getting stuck so many times

i have ptsd from this

and im not sure if i can get any treatment

its getting hard just to see a dr

i barely was able to get most recent bloodwork done

im at the rest at home

phase

i really cant do much with feeling sicker on top of sick

so im house bound for now

maybe my body is just tired

of all this trauma

i hope you find yourself well

thank u for your insight as always and kind words

very helpful!!!!!

-:-)

• Posted

yes i got to a point where i stopped all appts but realizing now after 11 months i gotta push through and at least try something . i want so badly to get better .

• Posted

Hey Starr,

So sorry to hear that you have been house bound at the moment, I will keep praying for you and it's an awful thing to be stuck in the house feeling unwell after such a long time. Praying for your breakthrough Starr, hold tightly to your faith at this time, I know it's not easy but you will be richly rewarded for that I believe and God will help you with it for sure.

This morning was at church and sermon talked about walking in faith to overcome giants, talked about David and Goliath. How giants go down in the face and word of God.

So remember Starr - this giant you are facing just now is going down - hang in there and keep speaking God's word of truth over your life and circumstances and against this giant - it WILL come crumbling down.

I know you must be feeing weary, tired and discouraged though Starr. Don't worry, God is going to give you new strength. He is right by your side. He is fighting the battle and you are not in this alone.

I'm thinking about you and still truly believing in your complete recovery - I have total faith that you are going to get through this and back to good health again. Just keep taking it one day at a time and looking after yourself, hoping this can be a much better week ahead I'm still rooting for you Starr and believing God is going to show to bring this thing down for you. Anything is possible with God. You ARE going to get better.

Craig

• Posted

Just be careful Lori not to push through too much....listen to your body when it needs rest it's important not to push it too hard. But I totally get it you get so sick and fed up of resting and waiting around you just want to take action - but remember just finding a balance and taking a wise approach is the key to recovery - some days and times you might be able to do more than others and that's okay, it's a process things will come together over time.

Craig

• Posted

no i have been resting alot and saving all my energy for my appts this week.

hope you are well craig

• Posted

Thanks Lori I know you have been wise and don't need me to tell you that for sure...hoping that the appointments this week go well. Yes have had a settled and good weekend Lori, grateful for that. Hoping for a much better week ahead for you and a good week for us all.

Craig

• Posted

I used powdered VIT C. You can take as much as your system can take(when you get runny stool that is your body's limit) Mine was 10000 mg per day. I'm not really sure how much it helped...but it couldn't hurt. I think L-lysine 1000mg per day helps more. There is not a magic solution. My suggestion is to make a 3-6 month plan and be patient. You will gradually get better and will not notice day to day or even week to week. I'm past 14 months and still get relapses, but i have noticed feeling better after 9, more better after 12. Hang in there and think positive...you will get better and anxiety will prolong it. Accept it as part of your life for now. God be with you

• Posted

Hi Cjay,

Just want to encourage you that things will keep improving and that these relapses will fade away and stop happening. I was similar to you on the timescale that started to see some reall differences after 10 months but I was still fragile and took time for me to rebuild and for all symptoms to go away completely - but it will happen Cjay so hang in there - trusting in God with your recovery and there is hope and good health and life beyond this horrible virus, even though I know at times it's hard to see or feel that when in the lowest moments and most intense phases.

Praying for God to be with you and guide you over the coming period too Cjay, thanks for the wise words about that it's okay to accept things for now but believe and hope with God's help things will move forward. Patience is important during recovery and I know it's much easier said than done! Hang in there - better times ahead.

Craig

• Posted

I had a friend who did this and he said it helped. I take liposomal vitamin C which has a higher absorption than regular Vitamin C. Vitamin C has been cited as curing sepsis so I don't think it can hurt!

• Posted

ok great.....

i just got some liposomal vitc from a family member/

thank u!

• Posted

Thanks for the information Bianca, I hope that you and your friend are doing well at the moment and that you are in good health. Hopefully this can be a therapy that can help people and cause no harm or side effects, as I say my knowledge of it is very limited.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.