Vitamin D

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi everybody

ive been reading a study of how vitamin D may help menieres sufferes so im just wondering if anybody uses this vitamin and if had any success with it would be great to get any feedback

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I've been taking daily Vitamin D for a couple of years now and it seems to help me a lot. I noticed my attacks were worse in winter and my husband suggested it might be lack of sunlight and Vitamin D so bought me some tablets from Holland and Barrett. I take one every day religiously even in summer and gather they can protect you from other things as well.

I do take other meds as well but I think it might be the vitamin D that's doing me good.

• Posted

hi thats sounds promising then think i will give them a go worth trying anything to be honest, could i ask which ones you take and what strength they are, thanks

• Posted

Vitamin D3, 25micrograms (I don't have the little symbol for that)

• Posted

I heard that too plus Niacin for the blood flow in the ear. The best thing that has helped me is a low salt diet like under 1500 mg a day and low caffeine . And stress is a huge trigger for me. Probably the main thing that brings on my attacks

• Posted

I used to take it but I didn't see a difference good luck I battled this disease since 2008 I pray that everyone that has it get better get luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.