Vitamin D deficiency

Posted , 2 users are following.

Idk if this apart of vitamin d deficiency but I’m so fatigued  and shaky that I can’t even get up out of bed in the morning to go to school  and my grades are falling apart and I have bad chest pain like my heart is beating to hard and to fast and like double beats , and I just feel sick in general and I have stomach pains and I get hot and sometimes feel faint and loss of balance sometimes and very extreme anxiety off and on through the week and loss of appetite and losing  weight I started 2000 Iu vitamin d a week ago and nothing has changed my life is falling apart I used to be super athletic and in shape  idk if this is from low vitamin d or something else this has been going on for 2 years they just said it was anxiety until a blood test said I had low vitamin d but I have a hard time believing this can make you feel so ILL any help please 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Andy!! Fatigue, lack in concentration are few of the symptoms of Vit D defficiency. My brother had it at the age of 22 years. I suggest you take dietery supplements instead of taking any medication that will have its own side-effects. You can add green veggies to your diet and start taking CalMagD which has calcium magnesium, zinc and Vit D all to give overall health benefits and it is made with plant extracts 100% organic. If you interested i can share the website link to study the product.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.