Vitamin D emulsion Supplements

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am so appalled by the lack of adequate preventative solutions for women who are at high risk for osteoporosis.  I recall my doctors suggesting that I take calcium supplements (for years) which I did religiously but to no avail.  Finally a doctor suggested that I might need for vitamin D as my bones continued to deteriorate.  Through my own research I learned that Vitamin D emulsion taken sublingually (under the tongue) is far more effective in providing this important vitamin.  Without adequate Vitamin D, our bodies cannot absorb the much needed calcium.  So, I religiously took my vitamin D with NO improvement.  I was literally out of my mind trying to find out why my bones were getting worse.  Yet again, I learned through my own research, that high levels of heavy metals PREVENT our bodies from absorbing Vitamin D.  So I sent my hair away to a lab to be analyzed for heavy metals.  Guess what?   I have high levels of lead, aluminum, nickel and several others.  Lead was preventing my body from absorbing the Vitamin D.  So no matter what I did, I was not going to improve until my lead levels were more in the normal range.  That caused me to pursue another health journey (chelation treatments) to reduce the lead. The chelation treatments were very successful.  Read this article on lead and D.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852643/

After my lead levels were more normal, I also started receiving HRT therapy using Pellets.  I can now report that I am on the mend.  My bone density scans (DEXASCANS) have continuously improved.  I feel great.

RUN, don't walk as fast as you can to find a GREAT NMD who can help you with natural solutions to heal your aging bones.

Fosamax, Bonina, Forteo, Prolia, Reclast type drugs are all poisons. They all increase the production of the WRONG kind of bone cells.  Plus the side effects are dreadful.  Several of my friends have developed osteonecrosis of the jaw because they would not listen to me since I am not a doctor.  I understand their reluctance to look into something different.  However, many of these meds are NOT good for us.  We are treated like a bunch of lab rats in many cases.  Our health and quality of like really suffer.

Best wishes for your health.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Quilty Diva,

I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend!  Do you know how you were exposed to so many heavy metals?  

I agree that the medications are poisons, and will never take them.    My first 2 years after discovering osteoporosis in my spine, I was in HRT, Ca, vit D3, K2, and Imega 3’s.  Next scan was slightly worse.  Very disheartening....  So dove back into research, and upped my weight bearing exercising.  I’m now taking collagen peptides daily, and drinking herbal infusions of nettle, oatstraw, and alternate with horsetail and red clover weekly.  I’ve stopped taking Ca, getting it all in food and the infusions.  I also added Magnesium, but the herbs are full of that too, so have cut my dose.  I’m also taking CBD oil daily.  

I don’t know if what I’m doing will help, but at least there are no side effects!!!

Best Wishes,

Sharon

• Posted

Wow! Good  for you being so proactive.

Apparenrly, it is imperative that we find the cause/s of our osteoporosis and treat that. 

It just goes to show we must be involved in our own health care because each of us is an individual and one size does not fit all!

I cannot take hormone replacement because I have two sisters and a niece who have had breast cancer. It is great if you can though!

Maybe add vitamin K2 to your arsenal too as it aims the calcium onto the bones.

Impressive work by you!

• Posted

Hi,

That is unfortunate that you cannot do the HRT due to family history of breast cancer.  This whole osteoporosis problem is such a journey.  So true about "one size" does not work for everyone.  That is why the doctors do not always have the right solution as they use current treatment protocol.

Stay on your healthy path.

Hugs to you.

• Posted

Hi QulityDiva, were you able to directly measure the effect lead had on your Vit D levels. ie. you were taking Vit D supplements and this was having no effect on your levels. You had chelation, lowered lead (and others?) and you could measure the rise in Vit D through  blood testing? I assume you had your hair retested and could see the lead level lowered?
    • Posted

Hello, 

Yes. I have been retested and lead levels are way down.  The other heavy metals went down too.  I am so pleased that my bones are improving. My doc checks each year for D levels and I am in the normal range now.  That means I am able to absorb the calcium from food and supplements too.  It sures beats eating canned sardines (bones and all) to get the extra calcium!!!

• Posted

Thanks for the response, Do you have your actual numbers of Vit D and lead levels? Vit D normal seem to vary from over 50nmol to 75nmol as being minimum, some saying that 100nmol should be minimal. I have no idea on lead levels, but would be interested in time frames, how quickly your Vit D went up after lead was dropped. Since Vit K2 is required to make sure Calcium goes to the bones and not kidneys/blood vessels did you also supplement with K2 plus Calcium? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.