Vitamin E. Oil Capsules

Posted , 21 users are following.

Hi everyone, I got my capsules this afternoon so watch this space. I'm just a bit worried that it will be sore pushing one up inside me, though having said that, it won't go up as far as the Vagifem tablet of course. I'm am hoping that I will feel better after several days. :-)

2 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have not checked in on this site for at least 2 years as I stopped getting notifications. The format seems to have  changed and many of the old comments are gone. I suspect when my notifications stopped the same happened to others. Anyone still active???
    • Posted

Hi Susan. I looked back and see you were starting to use the Vit E capsules a few years ago. Are you still using them? Has it made much of an improvement? I am just starting to use them now on a somewhat regular basis as I did not have severe symptoms. The coconut oil sufficed. But now I am feeling a much greater discomfort that comes and goes. Can't tell if the E is working or just coincidental as my body is actually controlling what is happening.

Haven't seen my GYN in a few years. When I last did she wanted me to use Premarin and I passed.

• Posted

How often is everyone using the vit e on their vagina? 

I’m concerned I May overdo it, I only started last night. 

• Posted

Charlotte, I'm not sure if you can overdo it. There really isn't much oil in a capsule. I recently bought a less expensive store brand and the outer part of the capsule seems thicker than what I used before. I just pierce it with a knife. put some coconut oil on it and insert it. Without the coconut oil it can feel like a shard of glass. The skin's sensitivity is amazing. I use it according to how much discomfort I am having. Most of the  itching has subsided. Not sure if that's due to the Vit E or not. Am just grateful it appears to be going away somewhat.

I won't be able to see my doctor till at least May (my HMO  restricts me to the state I am in half the year). If I see a doctor here it will be out of pocket and I will be starting from scratch. I think all doctors want to start you off on hormone cream, but as my sister died of estrogen receptive breast cancer last year I would rather avoid it (plus she begged me not to use it). I have no doubt her cancer was caused by HRT.

I will continue using the Vit E according to how uncomfortable I get as I haven't much choice. Have assumed for a few years now that I will have to get the Mona Lisa treatment eventually. As that will be totally out of pocket I am not rushing to get it (assuming I can find a nearby doctor who does  it).

Let us know how you make out with the E. Good luck!

Let us know how you make out with the E.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.