vitamins?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi ladies, where is a good place to buy supplements at? i have bought mine at grocery store and i finish some of them and was wondering where it would be cheaper to buy...and info would be helpful thank you Janie

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

HI Janie ~ if you are in the U.S. Vitacost has reasonable prices. However they don't carry the best, in my opinion, vitamin D3 with K2, both types of K, (liquid drops) made by Pure Essentials found at Amazon. 

• Posted

oh oops that is actually Pure Therapeutics brand name....
  • Posted

I buy mone online from The Vitamin Shoppe- they hv a lit of soecials abd send me coupons too- free shipping

• Posted

hi karen, well i go to a Encrinoloigist today , what do i ask him...i am afraid that he will say there is no help.. sorry just so nervous about all this..hopefully she can run some test and see what happens..Help!!!!!   janie
    • Posted

Hi Janie- I would ask endocrinologist to run tests on your thyroid- not jst thuroid hormone, but also thyroid antibody test. I woukd ask for tests on adrenal glands, I would ask for any and all tests that could be affecting your immune system.  Until we know WHY we got this, we will not know exactly HOW to treat it and get it in remission. 

Good luck and keep in touch. 

• Posted

hi karen, saw the Dr. and she did send me to take the test, i will get results in a day or so, i will try and send or ask you or the ladies what all it means. thank you janie.. she seemed like i was bothering her when i was trying to explain what i had and that i was very concern about what was happening to me. she said that i should know that my hormones are all over the place at my age but she said she would order tests done . i asked her about HRT and what that was and she said that was not good cause of all the side effects. that i didnt want that,  i asked her thtat cause of the lady here named Linda that she was gonna get that and that it helped her . i was just wondering about that. i am rattling i knw. thaks for listening janie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.