Vitamins

Posted , 5 users are following.

Which vitamins are people taking? I know it's been discussed before but I'm

Out and about and could do with knowing!! 

Have purchased some multivitamins - will that be enough?

Tia 

Lis x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Lots of people take lots of different things I take vitamin b complex but I was taking them before I started the diet because I was forever feeling tired It says to take two a day but I only take one just before I go on te treadmill they boost metabolism help reduce tiredness and support energy yielding! 
  • Posted

Il have to get some vitamins aswell as i dont take any. Im normally really tired in the afternoons so i think i will give vitamin b a try to see if it helps x
  • Posted

I take a good quality multi vitamin plus 400g magnesium and 5000 vitamin D.

I have really noticed positive effect particularly the vitamin D, its worth researching as a country we cant get enough vitamin D between oct - march as the sun is not strong enough yet its an essential vitamin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.