Vitamins

Posted , 12 users are following.

Interested to hear if any fellow hippies take vitamins post op i.e fish oils etc. Any benefit at all? 🐟

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I take fish oil as well as a cacium tablet and a few other things like l drink 2 glasses of our beetroot juice mixed with a tablespoon of wheatgrass powder and a little carrot juice. This is naturally neant to help the platlet levels in my blood as before my 1st fhr l had quite a low platlet count and it nearly caused my op to be delayed. Since l have found out my date for my other hip replacement l started with this and the vitamins as well as vit c and b12. I have my pre-op today so l will soon find out if it has made any difftence. My op is on monday morning all going well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.