vitamins needed

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I have been on the tablets for 6 weeks now. I haven't had any side effects so i am happy.

I have noticed my hair seems to be falling out in larger quantities than usual, does anyone know if this is due to any missing vitamins while taking tablets - thank you for any help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i take a multi vitamin before bed, ive read somewhere thats its a good idea as the tabs can block some of the vitamins we need.

HTH

sam x

• Posted

Hi bigboned

I have noticed the same thing as well, i am going back to my doctors this week for a weigh in so i will ask her about it, and let you know what she says.

Tillydoll

• Posted

Thank you,

I will buy some multi-vitamins, thanks sammybear, and will wait ot hear from you tillydoll - thank you, probably sounds like the wrong thing to say but i'm glad its not just happening to me :lol:

Hope everyone has a good week x

• Posted

yes the tablets can block some vitamins and should be taken some hours before or after blue tablet taken so suggested time is just before bed, that's if you can remember to take them unlike me :oops:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.