Vivity Lens, Blurry vision after 3 weeks

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm in my 40s and had a Vivity lens installed to resolve a cataract in my right eye.

The procedure was about 3 weeks ago.

My right eye distance and mid vision are terrible, and my close up vision is ok.

I also have slight double vision in my right eye.

This is opposite of what I expected based on pre-op discussions.

I've been told there is wrinkling in the membrane behind my lens and that I will require the (Jag) procedure.

I have also been told that I have to wait a minimum of 3 months before this procedure can be done.

So far I'm pretty miserable as I've had to pop the right lens out of my glasses.

Fine at home, but if I go out to a store with bright lights and lots of moving people, I get pretty nauseous.

Curious if this is common and if the Jag laser will likely resolve my current state.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.