VLP info

Posted , 4 users are following.

Need as much info on VLP as possible. I was diagnosed years ago & given Triamcinolone cream for flare up but lately been worse, painful, itchy & possibly spreading to back side. Uncomfortable daily & skin always seems soar/itchy 😥 what are some sympoms? What are things I should be aware of? Ask Dr? What is labia minora loss??? Help!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Im in the same situation 😢 using triamcinolone as well as clobetosole. It feels like its getting better but never dose , than random flare ups. I was taking cyprone pill to stop my periods as its too sore to wear a pad/ tampon. 

Iv been bathing in dead sea salt i think helps but im at a loss also. My partner and i are totally devastated 

• Posted

I was prescribed triancinolone cream for use on my gums for oral lichen planus. It made my gums peal and I immediately quit using it and told my doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.