Void of emotion ?...

Posted , 2 users are following.

So After 5 years of tingles, pressure, Burning in my head constantly its finally stopped. I presume its down to my new meds. 20mg of Fluoxitine snd 25mg if Amitriptiline. Anyway back to work today but I feel weird. Like I have no emotion. Im so bubbly and outgoing but its hard to crack a smile lately..Anyone else like this ?..Is it just a phase ?..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry about the spelling. Bloody predictive text.....x
  • Posted

Sorry about the spelling. Bloody predictive text.....x
  • Posted

Hello I'm on fluxo 10 days now and my emotions have all gone. I used to feel the same as you. I think it's just the meds working. The feeling in your head? Did you feel dazed/dizzy? Because that's how I feel at the moment. I'm hoping it stops. 

Good luck xxx

• Posted

Yeah I was michelle but tingly crawling horrible feelingsin my head with pressure and burning feeling. Its awful..I had it constantly for 5 years and was convinced it was off a trapped nerve in neck. Obviously not was anxiety all along...x
    • Posted

Oh you poor thing sad iv had it for about a month.. It's horrible. Has it gone now? As I'm on fluxo too. X
    • Posted

Yeah its gone after 5 years. Just get a prickly feeling on my left side of my head now and again bit no full on tingles. Weird isnt it !!...x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.