Voluntary patients for a record on respiratory allergies?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear all,

I am a consultant in Alcimed, a consulting company specialized in innovation and healthcare.

We are currently aiming to understand European patients’ experience about respiratory allergies. Our objective is to create a video of patients’ testimonies for a pharmaceutical laboratory. This video will be broadcasted during the EAACI congress (European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology) in June 2023.

Therefore, we are looking for patients who would be interested in being recorded for this video.

All respiratory allergies (house dust mites, grass pollen, dogs and cats …) and all patients’ profiles aged at least 5 will be relevant.

One interview lasts approximately 20-30 min and can be realized by visioconference.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested, or if you have questions about this process.

I thank you for your time and I wish you a nice day.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.