vomiting

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone else vomit with there hot flushes mine starts in my stomach then rise to my face and retch or vomit till it passes btw I'm post menopause x

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

no Caz 

i never vomit with hotflushes 

go see your doctor hun..

jay x

• Posted

Ive always done it since I started flushing it starts as a hot burning tummy then rises my friend who is peri menopausal said she don't either sad I only do it with a flush it's all over in a minute had it 3 years plus so if it was serious surely I'd have more symptoms I did have really bad morning sickness when I was peri so might be hormones just wondered if anybody else does it sad
  • Posted

Hello Caz

I've also never had this with hot flushes but my sister in law had something very similar and it turned out to be a gastric ulcer. She had it for s long time before she went to her gp. She was treated with.antibiotics and she doesn't get it any more.

She initially put it down to menopause as well.

I hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Oh ok thank you perhaps I might go and tell them what you said but have to be dying to get in with my doctors lol I also have a hormone cream for below as it itches like mad but no infections or thrush does anybody else suffer this. Plus out of interest I've not taken the offer up on a smear test us it still worth going when your in menopause?
    • Posted

Hi Caz 

what do you mean hormone cream for below ..

i have vaginal dryness .. gyno gave me ovestin vag ovules and ovestin cream for outer bits .. ( Estriol ) kinder estrogen

as for smears, yes yes yes .. Never not have one.. I have one annually where i live i am age 50 i have an annual well woman check..

thats Colposcopy ( Gyno looks at cervical and vaginal cells) a smear, a 3D breast scan and a transvaginal scan where by he shows me my uturine thickness and ovaries on screen and explains things to me..

He confirmed my ovaries were non functioning, no follicles and post menopause after 12 months no periods..

so pick up the phone and book it, in peri and post meno more reason for smear and check on everything ..

jay x

• Posted

That's the cream hun I just got but don't have dryness just terrible itching like thrush but the cream is helping. How do you get all that screening how often should I have a breast scan ? Ill take your advice and book my smear many thanks xx
    • Posted

Hi Caz 

i live in Spain and i pay for a well woman check etc ..

most important at this time..

have you used a thrush treatment ? 

Maybe thats what it is.. 

canestan once cream vaginally and also an oral tablet too. 

Jay x

• Posted

No I do not have hot flashes but I do have a lot of stomach issues no vomiting but just with the stoools and the nausea feelings 
    • Posted

I have acute ibs in runs my life but I take them instant tabs if I have to leave the house
  • Posted

the last two nights i've been nauseated and/or feeling an urgency to go no. 2 - immediately.  something is definitely off with my stomach while having sypmptoms - hot flashes, tingling, headaches...
    • Posted

I having tingling overies I was saying to a friend today that they feel like they are shrivelling up and dieing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.