vomiting

Posted , 4 users are following.

my daughter is vomitin quite often. she eats well. having good amount of milk. in last 6 days she vomited for few times now. is there any particular food involved ? or is it commin in 1.6 years old ?

please advise,

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

What age is your daughter my grandsons all vomited as babies so we just kept changing the formula also if she is older have you checked she's not lactose intolerant as dairy products can set vomiting loose stools etc I hope she gets better soon poor we sole there's nothing worse than your kids being ill

• Posted

thanks for your time.

she is 1.6 years old. for lactose intolerant, i need to see GP.

will book an appointment and see what happens.

i guess it is over dose of milk she takes... but not too sure.

and you're right ,,nothing worse than kids being ill.

kind regards

Jaimin

• Posted

Hi Jaimin, its not a normal thing for such a young child to vomit unless she is eating something her body ca not tolerate, my oldest child when she was so young would vomit after she ate an egg so i stopped giving her any more until she was about 10 and then she was fine. Make a diary about everything she eats and what does or doesnt make her sick and try and narrow it down.....on such a young stomach they cannot always tolerate or eat what we do.goodluck
    • Posted

thanks trudie13028..

she takes more milk than solid food and i guess this might have caused such issue. but as you said, diary will help us.

will make a diary and see if that improves..

regards

Jaimin

• Posted

You might want to put her on A2 milk thats the better one.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.