Vomiting

Posted , 2 users are following.

I began throwing up at night time after a large meal so I thought it was just because I ate too much , it then began happening nearly every night , it then gradually got worse to the point every thing made me vomit . I find that liquids make me vomit the most , I can keep food down better than fluids. I was admitted to hospital for a week but the anti-sickness didn't work and the doctors don't know how to help me . Any ideas what could be wrong with me especially because liquids make me vomit most ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi sophiehamilton

When you say liquids..what liquids would that be???

• Posted

Drinks, water, jelly, youghert, milkshake , icecream, ice pops, milk , smoothies and even fruit , anything that has liquid in It basically
    • Posted

Hi sophiehamilton

In that case I suggest you stop taking these liquidy food stuffs. Most of the liquid you take such as milkshake, ice cream, milk, smoothies, yogurt contain lactose which you may be allergic to try going lactose free. There are plenty of lactose free foods of the type you take. You can buy lactose free in a popular supermarket if in UK...but wherever you are you should be able to get lactose free.....best wishes...

• Posted

I have tried avoid dairy and lactose but they still make me vomit especially water

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.