VP, HPV?? Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had a yeast infection. Treated it with monistat and it mostly went away. Then a couple days later it still felt a bit off down there and i see this little circle of flesh colored bumps on the opening of my vagina. i have never seen this before, i am confused what it might be.

anyone have anything similar?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

so its really hard to photograph. after further looking at it, it might just be a regular bumpy skin i never noticed before image

• Posted

sorry didnt mean to put same photo image

• Posted

its really hard to tell what i would do is go to a doctors see if they can have a look and check to be on the safe side its probably normal but if it was a wart it would have to be removed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.