VP or HPV?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry for graphic pictures, but I could really use help.

I've been obsessing over this for quite some time.

First doctor said I have condyloma, then I scheduled an appointment for removal of condyloma, but have been said by the other doctor that I don't have anything.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

have they not taken a test?

• Edited

I never had any discomfort what so ever. I never even noticed I had something. 😕

Only slept with one guy when got diagnosed and he was my boyfriend of four years.

I just feel so depressed about it.

• Posted

didnt you say that doctor was dodgy?

• Posted

Yeah, the first doctor said just by looking at it that I have condyloma. I was in shock and told her that I'm in a long term relationship and had only slept with my bf at the time.

She than did use a cotton ball soaked in some solution put it there and took it off after a few seconds and said: "Yup. Condyloma."

I never saw what happened and I was in a state of shock.

I then went to another clinic to have them removed, but they didn't see condyloma and didn't want to touch anything with laser.

And that is when I read that she has done that to multiple girls. There was this one girl who literally had the same experience as me, she even told her the same stuff from word to word.

I don't know anymore. 😕

• Posted

image mine is much worse and im so scared to know what it could be because ive never had sex. what could it be???

• Posted

it just looks like normal VP, its the normal anatomy of your vagina

• Posted

Hello!!!!!!

vinegar test in external area is as ineffective as hydroxychloroquine for covid19. Keep calm!

VP for me, because are symmetrical and soft, but I'm still confused. I advise you to do a biopsy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.