VP or STD?! PLEASE HELP. FREAKING OUT

Posted , 12 users are following.

I noticed these bumps/lumps on the outer wall of my vagina opening. At times, it itches. I am so worried. Is this normal (PV) or can it be some type of STD or bacteria? Please help!!

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

could be polyps or vp but also could be hpv/warts.

go see a doctor so you can be diagnosed properly.

• Posted

If it itches, make sure you wash after each bathroom use (manual bidet with a takeout cup water). Or use flushable wipes. Toilet paper is NOT enough to keep you clean. It's really disgusting to doctors that the average person thinks so.

With that said, I'm assuming you've been sexually active? If so, you may want to look up what the vulva looks like with an intact hymen and a vulva of someone who's been sexually active. The places the hymen was once located are evident based on bumps around the vulva just before the vaginal entrance. You're likely itchy because you need to change up your genital hygiene routine.

• Posted

DID you find out what it is ? i have Exactly the same ! Im scared

• Posted

I'll repeat to you what I mentioned in my reply to Jen: If you've been sexually active, and you know your hymen has been broken from consensual sexual intercourse OR by using a sex toy large enough to penetrate in the same manner as intercourse, then this is most likely the bumps/ridges left behind from your hymen. It's not always painful to feel it break, and one of the biggest myths is that there will be a lot of blood. Please do more research about your vaginal anatomy through medical educational articles, that way you know what you should be seeing, and won't panic about what you're not familiar with. It really helps to be very self aware about your own body.

• Posted

i have something similar i have doctors next thursday very nervous any one think what mine could be? thank you in advance

• Posted

yes it was just the linning of the vagina wall thats all- i have a slight prolapase from having 2 children

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.