VP or warts? Or something else? Pictures included.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello Ladies, I'm glad i found this forum and I hope you can help me. I discovered triangle shaped skin bumps around my vagina opening a few weeks ago. Upon closer examination I also discovered small ones inside my labia. I also feel some itching and sometimes slight burning during sex.

Does this look like VP to you? I think the small ones look quite different than the large ones - could it be two different conditions?

I already went to see two doctors - one took a HPV swap and I'm still anxiously waiting for the results but both doctors said they don't think the bumps are warts. What do you think?

The skin parts around my vagina are especially worrying for me because they look like something's growing out of me.. I don't know I'm just really worried.

Thanks in advance and take care!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

I am going through the same thing and its freaking me out! Any news from your doctor exams?

• Edited

Just came home from the doctor, it's not HPV, so it's not warts but normal VP or some other kind of fibroma which is not harmful according to my doctor.

• Posted

I have the same thing in my inner labia. can I ask if you have partner and if got too? I'm worried I might pass it to my partner 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.