VP or WARTS? Really bumpy and wierd labia minora.. *pic*

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I had anal sex 5years ago and didnt get any bumps whatsoever. 3months ago i lost my virginity and after 1 month having a lot sex i had maybe 2-3 small bumps (single bumps not like condyloma) and i went to the doctor and she just quickly looked and said yeah you have genital warts but i didnt believe it because they didnt look anything like genital warts..

so now i have been stressing for 2 month everyday i look down there and take pics with flash and zoom zoom zoom.. i see a lot of bumps that i would see without picture. im afraid that it really is genital warts but i've also looked soo many pics and im between VP or genital warts.. kinda look like both.

does my vagina look normal or am i just stressing over nothing? HELP 😦 imageFile size is too big

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

i wouldnt see them without zooming the pics*

• Posted

and could my labia skin just be dry because i've been washing it a lot? please someone answer

• Posted

The same thing happened to me, you should visit another gynecologist, many confuse them.

• Posted

so they dont look like genital warts u think? i've been stressing literally for 2months about it 😦

• Posted

here is better pics.. i have like raised area under my vaginal opening with small small bumps and they go like kind of in a line up my labia minora.. normal texture? or hpv

imageimage

• Posted

Just my opinion, and not a professional one, but I don't see anything other than normal "irregularities" and I've seen a lot in my day. Did you ever get the HPV vaccine for women?

And just FYI: Most sexually active people will get genital HPV at some point in their life. This is not my opinion, but a fact from straight from the CDC. Of the over 30 strains of HPV that can be sexually transmitted, there are a few that can cause cancer in women -- if you are concerned you may have one of these strains you can be tested by your doctor. If you haven't received the vaccine for those few problematic types, I would get it. If you have an unsightly wart, or it is causing some kind of discomfort, they can be removed. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it. HPV is virtually ubiquitous and almost everyone will get at least one of the over 150 strains on some part of their body in their life. Most of the of the time there is zero health risk, and the body will deal with it and resolve it fast enough that no wart will be visibly present.

• Posted

I am a medical student. And in my opinion I do not see them as warts, even more so why they are in line, normally the warts arise randomly and are roughly textured, flat or ratified, I noticed theirs on separate bases.

• Posted

im not sure if i got it i was so young so i must ask from my mother but i think so. so you think everythings normal on my labia and no warts? i will soon go see doctor again but i've been stressing about it for 2months sleepless nights crying etc 😕 (sorry english isnt my first language)

• Posted

My personal opinion is everything looks normal. I'm not a doctor. Though I did study a few years medicine and dermatology was always my main interest. So I'd say I have a pretty informed opinion, but not a professional one. See your doctor, but I truly think you have nothing to worry about, so rest well, until you see him/her.

• Posted

okay thank you so much i hope everythings normal.. i will update after i go to the doctor 😃

• Posted

help me!! yesterday i had sex and now this morning i noticed new small bumps all over my labia minora...!! genital warts?

imageimage

• Posted

File size is too bigimage

• Posted

the spot on the left of the opening is that still there ? if so could u post a better photo of that

• Posted

File size is too bigimage

• Posted

now it doesnt look so bad after few hours.. could it just be irritation from having sex? please someone tell me does it look genital warts .... im freaking out

• Posted

here is when i zoom in in the bumps... VP or HPV bumps????

• Posted

hi zoe those bunps are normal vp they can become a little redder after sex if the skin has become irritated nothing to worry about there

• Posted

HEY did you ever find out what that is??!! my vagina looks the same and ive been scared for a few months now. if you see this can you PLEASE respond

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.