VP, warts or something else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,

So a month and 20 days ago I had severe vaginal itching and it was because of contact dermatitis and after a week it stopped but my vagina still looked all bumpy with and like the pictures below. But it didn't bother me since there was no itching or anything too irritating and after a while it went away sort of.. But then I changed my intimate wash and my vagina started looking all white and after treating it with canesten it looks like the pictures below.. It's not that itchy but still from time to time i get an itch... I don't know what to do? Should I apply the cream for contact dermatitis again? Why does it look like this?

imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had the exact same thing. It turned out to be a yeast infection (white and thick discharge+ itchiness are symptoms), as for the bumps, they're not warts and it's common to have them.

• Posted

I have the same thing after treating it with canesten (my gp prescribed me with this after taking my urine sample). The nurse said they do not look like typical warts but I'm doing a HPV & STI test for peace of mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.