vulva

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi , ladies just wondered if anyone else on here has got vin 3 .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm under investigation and being referred to hospital for cancer suspect. ..please could you tell me what your symptoms are? ?

Hope you don't mind.

• Posted

Hi, my consultant at the vulvar clinic thought I had LS, she done a biopsy and the results were further investigation needed, when I rang up the hospital the nurse said I had cin3, but sent me leaflets about vin 3, she said I would need an operation to remove pre cancerous cells. My symptoms are white patches, no itchiness' very sore, and sometimes I get open sores that look like a blister that's popped, when they are present its very sore.got to go to hospital appointment the end of this month, at present I'm using sparingly hydromel morning and nite, I now don't get in a bath as water annoys it, I give it a couple of sprays with mineral water which is good, what are your symptoms. Take care.

• Posted

Yes I do or did, just had my second wide local excision, what a mess, laying on my back for 6 days already, and have another five to seven weeks to go yet, depending on if I manage not to pull my stitches loss. No sitting or driving until I heal up completely, and this vin3 could come back yet again down the road...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.