vulva itchiness, rash and constipation problems?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, so basically in around december i started to get intense itchiness around the vulva and perinium area, with a red rash which was not particularly sore, more itchy! i had unprotected sex recently and have been worried it could be herpes? except the rash/ sores arent filled with fluid like herpes usually is and have never scabbed over..

anyway, a couple of weeks ago i finally visited the GUM clinic where they did an examination and tests for chlamydia/ HIV etc (all the basics) which were all clear, and also told it wasnt thrush or BV etc. nurse couldnt figure out the problem!! she didnt test for HSV however..

in the past few weeks i have also been suffering from constipation, itchiness and sharp pains in the anus. i believe i also have haemmeroids. i am wondering if this is related?? i have been increasing fiber, drinking more water etc to deal with this issue, but i am clueless as to what has been causing the genital itching/rash!!

any suggestions would be appreciated. will try to attach a photo

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.