Vulva small cuts/ bumps (causing me a lot of anxiety)

Posted , 4 users are following.

i noticed after masturbating my vulva was a little sore (felt like a tiny burning when i touched it) i noticed two tiny almost paper cut looking marks. is this a concern? i started looking more thoroughly at all of my vagina and noticed small skin colored bumps, idk how long theyve been there maybe i just didnt notice them because they dont seem to itch or hurt. the small scratches only itch a little sometimes (i think due to healing) but they came back after the next time i masturbated. im really scared. does this all look/seimageem abnormal? image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Are you masturbating without lubrication? that could cause you to be sore The tiny bumps look quite natural so just leave them alone.

How do you shave? Could the cuts be from a razor?. Or even a fingernail? You may not notice them at the time but they would become sore.

Just keep the area clean and dont masturbate for a week and if the cuts heal then you should be fine. If they dont heal or increase in number or get infected or itchy, then do see your doctor , you could have a yeast infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.