Vulvodynia (Pudendal nerve) & Foot Neuropathy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone had pudendal nerve pain on vulva radiate down to the feet?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yes i have the same symptoms. i have vulvodynia and most every day, especially at night, I have toes on both feet. The numbness is daily, even when my vulvodynia isnt active.

• Posted

Janie and Maryann,

How old are each of you and are you diabetic?

Has either of you been in an accident in the last 2 years?

• Posted

I am 68 and not diabetic. i slipped down nine stairs about 10 years ago. Ive always been very active, walking, exercising, biking, but find all difficult because of vulvodynia.

• Posted

Sounds like you may have injured the pudendal nerve root/branches when you "slipped" down 9 stairs. Someone very experienced in pelvic floor neuropathy might be able to pinpoint, with appropriate tools, the source of this pain. Is it more toward the rear of the pelvis or more toward the front where the pelvis becomes the public bone?

• Posted

pain is in front. ive never heard of pelvic neuropathy. What type of tools are you referring to ?

• Posted

Hi,

My foot neuropathy and pudendal nerve pain on vulva seversl years ago. I am 67 and not diabetic. My problems started after taking tons of antibiotics for urinary tract infections. The Infectious Disease doctor recommended a low dose antibiotic, MACROBID. I took it daily for 8 months. It stoppec the UTI's but that is when the neuropathy started. I truly feel that these antibiotics disrupted my system. I am also going to try acupuncture.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.