Waist/hip ratio

Posted , 2 users are following.

my waist measurement seems to be identical to my hip measurement. its 37" for each one.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Very few men have a massive waist/hip ratio, you will find only women have this, at 37 you could be a little stocky depending on your height etc, also depends where you are measuring it

• Posted

Thanks Alexandria..some 32" pants fit me. 34 is OK. I don't eat huge amounts of food. I'm 11 St 5lbs in weight. At 65 years of age. I feel and look young. Cheers Kevin..

• Posted

In our age group you sound as though you have your weight and size under control so long as you aren't 4 foot tall 😂 so I would just keep an eye on your waist size as men tend to go a little lower when measuring their waist its actually a bit above your belly button not on it and not below the stomach.

I'm same and have recently been told I look good for my age so it's a real boost to our self esteem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.