waiting

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi folks I have posted on here before with worries about my symptoms. Multiple pains fatigue and stress. I have been back and forth to doctor for one reason or another over the past six years or so. I have recently been referred for rheumatologist appointment. So now it's just a waiting game to see them.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had 3 GPs treating me for my fibro before seeing a rheumatologist. Hopefully you get seen quickly and get your diagnosis
  • Posted

Hopefully you won't have long to wait and will get a good Rheumatoligst like mine and not one of the ones who say it's all in our minds!
  • Posted

Really hope you go well with the Rhumotologist ..their the ones that ended up diagnosing nearly all of us on here...usually after years of suffering from differing symptoms...it's also really good to have/find a GP that really understands Fibro it's soo important too. we will be wauting with you g39rg313...please let us all know how you went...have a lovely day..be blessed..:-) xxx
  • Posted

Hope you get your questions answered soon. Please stay calm and positive.  We are all here for you and give you advice and support if you need it.

Good Luck wink x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.