Waiting for a bed in the local hospice

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all think my computer is up the creek 8x posted a message and 8x lost it. All is not well with me. waiting for a bed in the local 'hospice' as there is nothing more anyone can do. I know the 'end' is nigh but I am not scared and will Try To keep you posted. Sorry. Carole :oops: smile

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oh Carole, I have just read your post and now I can't think what to say other than I LOVE YOU :love:

Can't stop crying and can't think straight, will post later, I love you. Vanessa X

Thank you for being honest with us too - I love you V X

• Posted

Being a relative 'newby' I haven't known you as long as the rest of the members. I'm sure that your local Hospice will be as good as the one we have here, and that they will help you find some peace, relief and enjoyment in what remains of your life. I'll be thinking of you constantly Carole and hope that you will be able to keep us updated on how you are feeling and coping.

With love, Rita.

• Posted

Thinking of you Carole and hoping that the hospice brings you peace.

Love Ann xxxxx

• Posted

Dear Carole

You don't know me and I don't know you but I just wanted to say a few words.

You are being very brave in communicating here and considerate to let people here know.

I am sensing that you already feel at peace and for this I am pleased for you.

I hope that you will have everything you need and that you will be made to feel comfortable and safe in the coming days.

Enjoy the remaining days as best you can and remember your soul will live on.

Nothing dies...... Everything is simply in transition.

Go with joy, peace and love.

God Bless

• Posted

:sadface:

Hi Carole, I'm sorry I did not check in yesterday. Hope you call in and pick up these messages soon so you will know how many people love you and care about you. \"The end\" is a prospect we all must face eventually, COPD or not. You face it with courage and strength. I love you Carole, you have helped me so much. Please keep in touch for as long as you can. Hope you can access us from the hospice.

All my love

Jacee

xx :love: :peace: :love:

• Posted

Hi Carole,

Just letting you know that I am keeping you in my heart and thoughts. I do hope they have sorted your hospice place and that you are more comfortable now. You know that we all love you here, and I know that you will never be far from anyone's mind. Sending you all my love Carole, :love: Vanessa XXX

• Posted

Hi Carole, just to say hello and thinking about you. Any news on the hospice place yet? Been a lousy day here in Yorkshire, rain, wind and more rain. Ugh. Stay warm. Be at peace.

Love and Love and Love

Jacee

xx :smooch:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.