Waiting for hysterectomy how long did you ladies wait

Posted , 4 users are following.

Week 16 on list for hysterectomy been told it's 44 weeks wait did any of you ladies have to wait this amount of time

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Gosh that seems so long! I'm waiting to get on the waiting list for a dermoid cyst removal, I fear it'll be ages!

• Posted

I had that done last March cyst removed my problem started the August befor you could alway ring your consultant up to see what's happen with you

• Posted

It took me 4 months to get from my doctors to see  agyno, the docs just wouldn't beleive it was the cyst upsetting me, as its under 5cm they said it was small and unlikely to be the cause of any of my pain.

I've met with the gyno and had an mri since so i've got to go back with the scan for them to see, waiting for that appointment now, then hopefully onto the waiting list!

• Posted

Well I hope you get sorted out very soon it's the waiting that craze me everything's on hold

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.