Waiting for MRI result for the Neck pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone... I'm waiting for the result of MRI for my chronic neck pain. I already have XRAY last year from my family doctor late last year and another one just last week from my Chiro and both came out clear. I Work in an office environment and sits down in front of the computer desk 9 hours a day where i feel the pain the most during work hours. I Don't know if i need to be worried about my neck pain and in agonizing waiting for the result of my MRi

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, I cant help specifically I'm afraid only to say that I have almost constant neck pain as well and find working at a desk really doesn't help and neither does having g my head bent over looking at my phone. a lot of mine seems to be stress related and I've only just recently noticed that when the stress eases my neck pain does too after a day or so. Do you find yours eases at all when you have several days off work or if your stress levels change?

• Posted

Hi Gem... yes the neck pain eases if I'm not at work and doing something else like working out or anything. I can feel the pain the most during at work or when lying down on the sofa. Then everytime i visit my Chiro the pain is totally gone and will just come back like after 4 to 5 days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.