Waiting for pip assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

I got dla for my son and when it changed over to pip I applied and got refused. I didn't appeal.

My son then went for a consultant appointment due to his medical conditions and the consultant asked if he was in receipt off DLA/Pip? He seemed astonished to find out we are been refused it. Told me to appeal. Found out I couldn't appeal so had to appeal again.

I have now applied and we go for an assessment tomorrow. We first applied in November. Does anyone know how long it takes to find out after the assessment if we will get it?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Denise thank u so much for your help today . I will do
    • Posted

You're very welcome Lynn. Always happy to help anyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.