Waiting times?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I eventually went for my MRI scan yesterday after a 14 week wait from the day I saw my consultant. It did take me sending a complaint letter for me to get it.

I already know I have 3 ovarian cysts each ranging from 5 - 10cm. How long has everyone waited from their scan too the day of the operation?

Ive just about had enough now of being in pain.

Thanks

Amanda x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had my scan two weeks before I saw the consultant and the op about 7weeks after that.
  • Posted

Hi Amanda. I had an ultrasound, then saw the consultant two weeks later. I then had a CT scan a week after I saw the consultant, and am having the op on Thursday, which is roughly two weeks after the CT scan.

xx Kathy

• Posted

Thanks, I hope my op will be as quick as yours Kathy, i rang the hospital today only to be told my consultant had left, feel like i am stuck in the middle and not getting anywhere fast.

Amanda x

• Posted

I'm sure it will.  Keep in touch.

xxx Kathy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.