Wake up every morning with my body shaking inside

Posted , 2 users are following.

I wake up every morning for the past 2 months

With feeling like my body inside is shaking

The feeling stays for about 30 minutes or so

And I don't know what it's coming from .

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Check any meds you on for this as a side effect, Check your blood oressure at this time yiu are shaky and see if it is low. Doctors are using blood pressure medication to aid in controlling anxiety attacks and symptoms but it can cause low blood pressure, esoecially upon wakening in the morning. If your on nothing that would alter your blood oressure take it anyway and see if its low. If its normal then your good in that area. Thats the most common reason. saying that anxiety can do that as well as low sugar levels which would be from your diet or poor appetite and dehydration can do that.  You kind of have to go thru each one to rule out stuff to find your answer.

• Posted

Check any meds you on for this as a side effect, Check your blood oressure at this time yiu are shaky and see if it is low. Doctors are using blood pressure medication to aid in controlling anxiety attacks and symptoms but it can cause low blood pressure, esoecially upon wakening in the morning. If your on nothing that would alter your blood oressure take it anyway and see if its low. If its normal then your good in that area. Thats the most common reason. saying that anxiety can do that as well as low sugar levels which would be from your diet or poor appetite and dehydration can do that.  You kind of have to go thru each one to rule out stuff to find your answer.

• Posted

Glitch here on this site it came in here twice sorry
  • Posted

From what you told me on the other discussion site you do need to call your doctor. And remind the doctor of the medications you are taking. As well as diagnosis. allopurinol also besides for the uric acid levels lowers the blood pressure as well. So you do want to call and just let him know your shaky in the mornings. If you have a blood oressure machine take your bp pin case he asks you your numbers. It in the err of caution. You also have the pre diabetic thing going in so im not convunced this is from or is anxiety.
  • Posted

you  may have temperature control problems hence the excessive shivering. I would see a Dr about this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.