Wakening up during the night in a panic

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

Does anyone else waken up in a panic during the night and how do you deal with it?

Cheers

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark, I used to a lot but thankfully my sleep has now returned to normal on the whole. If I wake in the night I put on sleep headphones (ebay) and listen to sleep meditation (lots on YouTube) or listen to a sleep story on the Calm app. Both take my mind of everything and gives me something to focus on to stop the negative thinking. Works every time for me now thankfully, hope it will help you too

• Posted

Thank you I will go and check it out, can you tell me how long it took to get back to normal once you came of the meds?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.