WAKING UP

Posted , 8 users are following.

I notice when I wake up I don't feel me at all just maybe weird kind a feeling I guess, when I go out I feel like I want to fall over but I don't know how to really describe it not your bubbly self although I have music on and TV  but find it hard to concentrate mine keeps racing and tell me you might not get better all crappy thoughts, I'm shaking you don't know what to do with yourself at times,bed can be only answer I want to mix with my friends and feel good shopping,have a good laugh at things take life stresses like I use to but it's all gone out the window I don't know which is worst peri or post, I'm trying to find something strong to smell I think might help.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I feel same way! I think we all do.. You described it well.. This is how menopause makes you feel while hormones are leaving us and settling.. We all can't wait till we feel normal again, also wondering if we ever will feel good and normal.. It doesn't make a bit of difference whether your peri or post all symptoms are the same and stay the same until your body can adjust to the hormone change.. You can give it hormones which is what we all are lacking, but if you do and when you go off of them later you'll just go thru this crap all again till your body adjusts to low hormone levels...

• Posted

Yes I do wonder too,I wonder if it's the hotflashes that makes us feel the way we do,right now I feel hot but come outside the body feels cool,can you relax with it. bed.

• Posted

I do tell myself it's not going to last, sometimes that helps and sometimes not so much.. I try and relax in bed if I can't then I'll read or watch some tv and do some of the relaxing apps on my phone.. There is one symptom that I do not have at the moment thank God , and that was where you lay down to fall asleep and you're jolted wide awake right after falling asleep, I had that for a few months it wasn't fun.. So maybe you have that. Do you feel like your being jolted awake after drifting off, and then you feel scared and anxious right after? Just remember this will all fade away and become less and less bother some for us one day ?

• Posted

Hi gypsy yes I think that's what happening to me as soon as you drift off wake up I wish it will go at least I think I will sleep then but better, I use to wake up frighten.but that stop..I go on my phone too find the same but this problem stops me.

• Posted

Hi maria

I feel the same thing I feel lathargic tired I have a slight pain on my right side of temple that is radiate to my neck what are you taking for this perimenopause I started feeling like this 3 months ago I started getting fatigue but now I just don't have the energy, I'm going to try and sit out in the sun since I live here in florida.

• Posted

Hi, I don't take much for it just started vitamin b complex tablets and meganisum I'm Post from next month, no energy never feel refresh w hen you get up, try doing things because they have to be done..going to the dr and sitting w airing is a struggle no sign yet of feeling bit better.

• Posted

Hi maria

Where do you live hopefully a nice warm place that you can get some vitamin d from the sun

• Posted

Hello Maria . I worry about everything and I mean everything ! I had a flu bug that started just before Christmas and just after a heavy period . I’ve had another period since and I’m still feeling under the weather like the cold is still in my system . Really dry throat and bad sinuses still , just not right . Of course this makes me worry why it’s still hanging on and I’m due another period next week ( oh joy ! ) . I just want to feel better . 
    • Posted

Yes I know me too I'm done with periods that's why I'm feeling like crap but I have been here before so I guess it will stop one day for us all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.