Waking up feeling weird.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Often throughout my life I wake up with a very strange feeling around my stomach and up my spine, it feels nice and that I want to cry both at the same time.  The feeling stays with me for a couple of hours and then fades away while I’m at work. 

When I wake up like this I always  think that someone else is thinking about me, which I know is not the answer for why I wake up feeling this way. 

It’s not an uncomfortable feeling but it is very different from how I usually feel, which is rather disorienting for me. 

This only happens to me once or twice a year, but these days stand out and I would love to know what my body or brain is doing, or if anyone else also wakes up feeling like this?

But mostly I would like to know if this is something that I might have to worry about or not? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure its nothing to worry about. You may have a small amount of depression,which is why you feel like crying but as you seem to shrug it off and say its not uncomfortable,then dont worry.  We all get these feelings from time to time.

Is it anyone special to you, that you think is thinking of you?  Are you mourning the loss of someone?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.