Waking up with random palpitations.. Read please

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, i posted yesterday and got hella good advice so maybe I will get some today as well. I am now 4 days post SVT ablation .. My palpitations yesterday settled down in the late afternoon for awhile and throughout the day were pretty controllable .. However, today when I woke

Up it wasn't because I wanted too.. At 6am I randomly woke up due to palpitations and a bit of

An increased heart rate, that lasted until about 6:39 and I ended up falling back asleep until about 8:15 while they started happening again. Not too horribly but noticeable if that makes sense. Is this normal post ablation? Makes me want to do nothing because I'm scared somethin will happen. Please read asap thank you

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Not too great so far today guys, woke up around 8:15 feeling okay.. had some eggs with onions and cheese and took a shower.. felt really weak and currently feel lots of weakness and fatigue.. praying it's because I'm healing and it gets better soon.. want to feel good after this surgery and I'm not yet! It's day 6.. hoping for the best. If you guys believe that weakness and heavy fatigue is normal this far post ablation please tell me.. i mean it still is early but of course I'm nervous. Thank you.

• Posted

Sorry your still feeling awful James, I can't speak for everyone but fatigue and weakness is something I experience everyday. It feels very much like chronic fatigue. My arms turn to jelly and I can't even lift anything or walk up stairs. I would say for you only being nearly a week post ablation this is very normal for you. Some people don't feel good again for a month but again it never hurts to call your cardiologist and let them know what's going on, they will be the ones who give you the best peace of mind.

• Posted

Hope you soon feel much better, James.  Please allow yourself more recovery time, and keep us posted.  Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.