Waking with bad pain in morning

Posted , 4 users are following.

About 3 or 4 days a week I wake up with really bad pain in my abs and lower back. Its been going on for several years. And iv tried changing beds and drinking more water all with no avail. Is there anyone that mite be able to tell me what's mite be going on. Or mite be having the same problems. The pain so so bad most mornings I want to cry.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I also suffer with low back pain for last many years. It is bad in the morning but with a bit of back ex it gets better. I feel there is no effective remedy especially for the people like me in advance ages. If your age is not much, then you should be able to control it at least to some extent with suitable back ex. Of course one has to try various exercises to arrive at a suitable ex.I wish you to get well soon.
  • Posted

Does food make the pain worse, are you stressed and do you have changes in bowel habits?  Does your pain move about?
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply, Iv not had any changes in my life that would affect my sleeping habits. I just started waking with these pains. And Iv tried everything and the Dr can't seem to find anything that's wrong.

• Posted

Have your bowel habits changed?  By this I mean do have any constipation or diarrhoea or a mixture of both?  Have you noticed if your pain comes on after eating?  Has your doctor run any tests such as stool samples, blood tests orcan ultrasound?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.