Want to die

Posted , 11 users are following.

i want to die but i don't want to die

this depression is killing me but it's not killing me

no words can describe how bad it is

if only someone could paint a picture of this horror maybe those who have never been depressed would understand it

I WANT TO DIE but i cant

anybody else feel this way?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I feel this way most of the time even with my meds. But I have learned to cope. I know the people in my life don't understand how empty and lonely and nervous and sad and afraid and useless and angry and tried and confused and consumed in darkness inside and outside of ourselves. I cope by praying and remembering the sadness and hurt my love ones feel when we have lost someone in our family. So I live the best I can for them. especially for my ninety two years old mama. I cringe inside as I think of the pain I have watched her suffered through due to the lost of my dad and then two of my brothers. So I keep myself very busy. I am awake now preparing myself to face tomorrow. No one knows how hard it is for me to make myself come out of my room. They have know idea of how I cry every day, and have knots in my stomach and how my mind screams at me to hide, then to hurt, then to kill and get it over with. How it tells me how ugly and stupid and dumb I am. I will stop here because I have to get ready to face this day, but I know that you are suffering and Know that with medication and prayers you will make it through. In time you will have days when you feel like you are on top of the world and all is well and that there is nothing better than being alive. When you can look out of a window and see nothing but beauty in God's creation. Take advantage of these days and hide the memory inside of your mind. When the darkness return cover it with the beauty of the good days and tell yourself that " you are loved and highly favored by God, and that the devil can't have your day.". Make yourself smile and think good and happy thoughts. I am praying for you and myself. Thank you so much. Because of you I am writing, and I am now inspired to have a good day. Please let me know how you are doing. 😘

• Posted

you have found the words to describe this and written them so well. thank you for sharing and for your encouragement and support. it means a lot to me. i hope you have a lovely GOD inspired day. may he bless you abundantly. we will keep in touch. with His help maybe one of these days we will be able to write and share JOY. joy all the time and strength to be able to handle the usual stresses life throws at us.

• Posted

What great sentiments. I too feel the same. It is hard for our families to understand so we just pretend. That can be so hard. Im supposed to be the strong one but its all a lie. I feel i have no joy in my life and yet have a beautiful, loving family. Its like vicious circle knowing we should be happy for all we have but really feeling guilty for not wanting to be here. My depression started 5 years ago after bereavement and even with tablets i feel the same. We have to take it 1 day at a time and hope tomorrow is a good day. God bless you all

• Posted

fluoxetine, trazadone, zolnoxs, alprazolam, neurontin, inderal ... don't know if I'm leaving anything out. Oh yes, pdoc has just Rxd Seranase for anxiety and nausea

• Posted

I agree with the others, that we cannot get through these dark and loathsome times in our own strength. We must have faith and reliance on the Creator. Despite what many think and feel, God really does care about us and he sees our plight and our struggles, and he promises to do something permanent about it. There is an article on jw.org that I read recently entitled, "Does God Really Care About You"? I constantly read articles and watch videos on this website. There are so many useful and practical suggestions, and reminders of the promises God has made to rid the earth of sickness, and sorrow, and pain, and violence -- even death. The turmoil we see and experience on such a worldwide scale is proof that we are living in the time when God promises to intervene in man's affairs and wipe out all sorrow, ridding the entire earth of all the people and systems that make the world the scary, hate-filled place that it is today. That gives us a wonderful hope for the future. And, it is impossible for God to lie, so we are assured that he will do everything he has promised.

Check out the website. I hope you find it as useful and encouraging as I do. Keep fighting every day to stay alive. Very soon, every day of life will be filled with joy, peace, and happiness -- the way God intended from the very beginning. ♥

• Posted

every waking day

• Posted

Andrewrc

I am so sorry. Please stay in touch.

How are you doing now?

A little better?

Say yes ... give me some hope

Anna

• Posted

wish i was anna, just hard to carry on, things mounting up x

• Posted

oh Andrew, I feel your pain.

Things also mounting up here.

let us stay in touch ... and hold on to whatever hope we can find.

• Posted

Hi IamAnna - have you had any counselling? Seen a doc? Discussed with a professional what is happening? That's where you start.

• Posted

hi Wayne

yes, yes and yes.

have been hospitalised as well.

there doesnt seem to be any hope.

so despondent.

hope all is good your side?

Anna

• Posted

Sis, a little over a year ago I couldn't handle the depression and attempted suicide. The depression worsened and I was heavily medicated. Today I feel a numbness that I've never felt before. Completely nothing. I can honestly say that it's better than being as depressed as I was. It gets better, babes. Just know you'll be your best self when you overcome it. Just know that some medications DO help, but he careful because they might just numb and repress your emotions. If you need someone to talk to just message me on IG: BarbieSoFetch

• Posted

thank you for the comfort

i think feeling numb is better than feeling anxious, worried sick, and depressed. hoping for a medical breakthrough real soon. i am so tired of all these painful feelings and with CHRISTMAS looming and and seeing everyone's joy and festive spirits, i feel even worse. despair.

i dont know how to message on IG?

• Posted

If you have Instagram on your phone you can search my username and message me or at your feed in the top left corner there's an arrow. Click on it and in the top left corner there should be a "+". Type in my username and you can send me a message so we can talk more extensively.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.