Warfarin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone im new to this group didnt even know there where such a thing so im happy to see there are. I am 35 and have been on warfarin for 17yrs now and ive never had any side effects while taking it. I just wanted to share a bit of my story. Sorry if i bored you all.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good to hear im not the only one on it. Hope some others will reply too.  Its unfortunate it interacts with many other meds and holistic remedies but just need to accept that
    • Posted

That is very true as i am on ither meds and they all interfer with my warfarin so got to have regular INR my mum has been on it now for over 40 years
    • Posted

I have depression and its those medications which seem to be the worst ith interreaxtions. I am looking for someone who can tell me what they take for it when on warfarin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.