Wart and pregnant

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys. Just came across this site while researching how to remove a wart at home. Im 32 weeks pregnant & got a small wart on my finger which isnt very painful but does look ugly & does pain sometimes. I want to try the ACV remedy just wondering if it would be safe for me to do? Apparently warts do come up when pregnant prior to this i never had it. Thanks in advance 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure Apple Cider Vinegar would be quite safe for use.   Other home remedies are rubbing with the inside of a banana skin and also excluding air from the wart by wrapping it in duct tape.  After 6 days you remove the tape and rub the wart with pumice stone to remove it. Worth a try.

If you find the number of warts is increasing you may need advice from your pharmacist or doctor. You certainly dont want too many on your hands when you have a new baby to care for.

• Posted

ACV is completely safe to treat warts while pregnancy. Just soak a cotton ball in some ACV, place it on the wart, put a band-aid over it and leave it on overnight.  Let it air out the next day a bit and repeat as needed. The wart will begin to die from the inside (turning black) and eventually fall off. Non-medication approach is the best treatment for women who have warts while pregnancy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.