Wart on toe for about 8 years, how to get rid of it?

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive had this on the underside of my toe for about 8 years now, its not grown or shrunk or changed. how can i get rid of it?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

raw apple cider vinegar. soak in a small cotton pad to cover the wart and tape over night, put a sock on to secure.

remove on the morning and file using an emery board. it will become painful as essentially the ACV is acid but stick with it!

my daughter had 11 verrucas on her foot and i did this method, 2 months later shes free of them.

• Posted

The most effective method I have used is to put a corn plaster over the wart and leave for 4 days when the wart should have turned white and has been softened and killed{its a virus}. It should be fairly easy to remove but you may have a sore patch. You can keep it covered with an ordinary plaster until its healed completely. You are lucky that this hasnt spread but it may be quite deep and need several attempts before it completely has gone.

• Posted

I have tried to put my feet in hot water, then pick the place and let blood to come out. However, sterilize whatever you are using. Afterwards, went to a doctor and he put something, i think it was some kind of stones that burn, they were like paste. After some time gone...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.