Warts/genital herpes/ fordyce ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

can someone help.. i just realize that i have this on my penis.. i dont know if are warts on herpes or fordyce .. i didnt have unprotected sex so..

it may be an std?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if they aren't painful and don't scab soon it probably isn't herpes. not sure apart from that

• Posted

If you haven't felt burning/itchiness and like the previous commenter posted they don't ulcerate in the next few days it's unlikely herpes...

They look more like fordyce spots (little sebacious glands that sometimes become more superficial) --RESIST popping or poking or you'll just make it worse. You might even have some on your lips (another common spot).

but you should see a doctor if it starts to ulcerate or become painful/itchy

• Posted

Agree with YMB- these are just Fordyce spots, not warts or herpes.

• Posted

and dont have sny pain.. there are just estetics .. i will see a doctor and will come with some news.. ty guys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.